The Law Office of Mark Knapp PLLC will present the Laws of Armed Defense in the Spokane area on Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 6:00 PM. The class at CenterPlace Regional Event Center in Spokane Valley will cover legal aspects that you need to know if you are preparing to own a gun for self-defense and is geared toward protection of yourself and other members of your family.
• What to consider if you plan to wear a pistol
for self defense;
• Legal training: before, during and after
confronting deadly force;
• When and how to deploy deadly force to
defend yourself or loved ones;
• Interacting with law enforcement when
carrying a weapon;
• Understand the psychology of stress under fire;
• Aftermath of the self-defense encounter.
Class taught by
CenterPlace Regional Event Center
2426 N. Discovery Place • Spokane Valley, WA 99216
February 5, 2015
$49/person or $79/two people signed up together.
Contact by phone or email with questions or to sign up in advance.
All preregistration and checks must be received by Feb. 1; any payments received after Feb. 1 shall be paid at the door with an additional walk-in fee of $10.00.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • 253-202-2081 •